Pertamina lubricant Brake Fluids are a higher boiling point, preventing rust, does not damage the brake rust, high temperature stability, and high chemical stability.
- BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 PLUS
- DATA SHEET
PERTAMINA BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 PLUS is especially formulated to exceeds FMVSS 116 standard as part of DOT 3 performance standard. PERTAMINA BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 PLUS has high boiling point that reduce the possibility of fluid vaporization or vapor lock, thus ensuring safe brake operation. PERTAMINA BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 PLUS has good corrosion prevention and gives low effect on brake’s seals.
- Higher boiling point than conventional brake fluid DOT 3 that makes optimum braking performance even in a heavy load braking caused by vehicle’s weight, speed, or stop & go driving
- Provi de better protection against corrosion in vehicle’s braking system to keep an optimum braking performance.
- Compatible with brake’s seal gives higher durability to vehicle’s braking system.
- High thermal stability makes this fluid is not easily degrade at high temperature caused by extreme braking condition.
- Excellent chemical stability, not easily damage due to chemical reaction
PERTAMINA BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 PLUS is recommended to be used by Japan’s, Korean’s and others vehicles, four or two wheels vehicle with drum or disk brake, even ABS and also hydraulic clutch system.