Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV
Enjoy superior sedan-like ride comfort with new Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV. Road noise and vibrations are minimised with QuietTred Technology, a combination of a computer-optimised tread pattern and a cushioning layer. Plus, with enhanced road traction that increases tyre-to-tread contact when braking, Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV offers outstanding grip in wet conditions. Driving just become more luxurious and confident with Goodyear’s quietest SUV Tyre ever.
- Advance tread and carcass design provides improved noise performances as the tyre wears for a quieter, more comfortable ride.
- High number of biting edges offers greater blade density for superior braking and better control in wet driving conditions.
- Responsive structure that reacts to driver steering for crisp handling behaviour.
- High loaded silica blend compound reduces intra-molecular friction to provide a measurable reduction in fuel consumption.
Goodyear Wrangler AT/SA
- Sidewall of the tire that is made of special rubber material which can provide stronger resistance than other tires. Improves tyre resistance to cuts and scuffing in the sidewall. TECHNOLOGY FOR RESISTANCE TO LEAK.
- The layer made with KEVLAR® is, pound for pound, five times stronger than steel, providing strength.
- Perfect traction power both on wet and dry roads.
- Helps protect your expensive velg from accidental damage due to the curb.
- Offering durability and resistance to leaks and tear on the tire sidewall
- Increases resistance to uneven road surfaces and tear on the tire treads.
- Reduce noise in the street
- Helps prevent clumping strip
- Maximize the power of traction without sacrificing tire life
- Provide bead area that is stronger and more stable and reduce friction on the velg for balance that is useful for tire durability.
Goodyear Wrangler HP AW
When you want your vehicle to go anywhere, in any weather, you need a tyre that won’t let you down. Wrangler HP AW is the true all-weather, high performance 4×4 tyre, incorporating Goodyear’s unique weather reactive technology. The tyre’s all-weather tread compound guarantees effective traction in dry and wet conditions, on or off the road. For peak performance under any conditions, the Wrangler HP enables your 4×4 to fulfill its true potential.
- SmartTRED Weather Reactive Technology provides amazing traction and shorter braking distances in wet conditions, and enhances fuel economy.
- SilentBlock Design delivers progressive road contact and helps minimise noise for quiet comfort even as the tread wears over time.
- SilentArmor Technology features a layer made with DuPont™ KEVLAR® providing toughness for difficult terrain while reducing road noise.
- SmartTRED Design Adapts to road conditions for enhanced traction and stability.